The General Cushion is one of EquaGel’s® best gel cushions for wheelchairs according to skilled rehab facilities, long term facilities and other care facilities.
The EquaGel® General Cushion is 100% EquaGel® and incorporates the two-stage gel configuration. Much of its popularity with skilled nursing facilities is its low profile (2” high) as well as it includes a ¾” pelvic contour to assist with positioning the user in their wheelchair.
The EquaGel® General Cushion for wheelchair is coded by Medicare for reimbursement as E2601/E2602. The EquaGel® General Cushion for wheelchair will provide the user with extended comfort, assist in positioning and will aid to prevent pressure sores. This cushion also aids in wound care treatment.
EquaGel® General Cushion for Wheelchair specifications:
- 100% EquaGel® 2-Stage Gel
- 1st Stage (Top) has small open cells with thin walls for comfort
- 2nd Stage (Bottom) has larger cells with thick walls for support
- 2” High
- ¾” pelvic contour to more evenly distribute a users weight
- Fluid-resistant, vapor-permeable and flame-resistant cover
The EquaGel® General Cushion for wheelchair is available in sizes from 16” wide to 30” wide and 16” deep to 20” deep. Bariatric sizes (over 22” wide) have foam side rails.
Ask The Experts
EquaGel cushions provide you with a lot of great choices. If you need help deciding which cushion will best fit your requirements, give us a call at (888) 565-3339, we’d be happy to help!
Are you a Healthcare Provider? Healthcare providers qualify for wholesale pricing on all of our EquaGel cushions. Click here to apply for a Healthcare account.
Check out the other EquaGel® wheelchair cushions:
- EquaGel® Basic Cushion
- EquaGel® Straight Comfort Cushion
- EquaGel® Protector Cushion
- EquaGel® Adjustable Protector Cushion