The EquaGel® Protector Cushion your best option for pressure sores treatment and prevention.
The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is 100% EquaGel® configured in two-stages. Nursing facilities and long term care facilities are discovering the EquaGel® Protector Cushion as the best cushion for wound management (both to prevent wounds and in wound healing). The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is 2 ½” high with a ¾” pelvic contour to evenly distribute a users weight.
Medicare identifies the EquaGel® Protector Cushion for reimbursement as a cushion to provide pressure sores treatment and prevention under the codes E2603/E2604. As with the other EquaGel® wheelchair cushions, the EquaGel® Protector Cushion will provide extended comfort and provide the ultimate in pressure wound treatment.
- 100% EquaGel in 2-Stages
- 1st Stage (Upper surface) has thin walls and a tight grid for comfort
- 2nd Stage (Bottom) is has thicker walls and a wide grid for deep posture support
- Pelvic area is contoured ¾” to assist the user in positioning within the wheelchair
- Fluid-resistant, vapor-permeable and flame-resistant cover
The EquaGel® Protector Cushion is available in widths from 16” to 30” and depths of 16” and 18”. The bariatric wheelchair cushion (over 22” wide) has foam side rails.
Ask The Experts
EquaGel cushions provide you with a lot of great choices. If you need help deciding which cushion will best fit your requirements, give us a call at (888) 565-3339, we’d be happy to help!
Are you a Healthcare Provider? Healthcare providers qualify for wholesale pricing on all of our EquaGel cushions. Click here to apply for a Healthcare account.
Check out the other EquaGel® wheelchair cushions:
- EquaGel® Basic Cushion
- EquaGel® Straight Comfort Cushion
- EquaGel® General Cushion
- EquaGel® Adjustable Protector Cushion